Do you have anxieties about import or export issues given the circumstances of the Lockdown restrictions?
Have you identified opportunities because of the Lockdown restrictions?
Are you looking for support on how to navigate post lockdown Customs issues for your import or export business?
We have provided 7 x questions for consideration of your lockdown blues, including information about our Online Support Group.
7 x Questions Concerning Lockdown Blues & Opportunities
- Have you considered how you or your company will deal with the Customs implications of Lockdown?
- What will you do with your obsolete stock, over supply, return goods, or goods to be destroyed?
- How can you reduce your Customs duty and VAT liabilities under the current circumstances?
- What about Customs duty and VAT Refunds and Rebates? Are there opportunities to reduce duties and VAT?
- What are your other Customs liabilities for the foreseeable future, and how do you navigate these?
- Are you exploring new opportunities as a consequence of the current state which the world finds itself in?
- “How” can you navigate new opportunities or a new career in imports and exports at this time?
Have a chat with us by leaving a “Comment” or “Leave a Reply” and we will respond to you with our thoughts.
Join Our Import – Export Business Support Group
We have launched an Import – Export Business Support Group hosted in Zoom. All participants involved in importing or exporting are welcome to join for free.
Here are some key elements of the Support Group:
- It is hosted by Customs expert Graeme Lennie of The Customs Hub
- Experts from other disciplines in import – export procedures will also be on the call to help you
- Weekly Zoom Meetings will be held to discuss import / export issues
- We address questions or concerns raised by participants
- It is a collaborative group with inputs and advice also provided from participants
- We follow a weekly theme, with topics communicated in advance
- The Customs Hub provides key inputs to ensure participant understanding