Do you have anxieties about import or export issues given the current circumstances of COVID-19?
Have you identified opportunities because of the COVID-19 pandemic?
Are you looking for support on how to navigate Customs issues for your import or export business?
We have provided 7 x questions for consideration, including information about our Online Support Group.
5 x Questions Covering Possible “Anxieties”
- Have you considered how you or your company will deal with the Customs implications of COVID-19, now and in the near future?
- What will you do with your obsolete stock, over supply, return goods, or goods to be destroyed given the import duties you have already paid?
- How can you reduce your Customs duty and VAT liabilities under the current circumstances?
- What about Customs duty and VAT Refunds and Rebates? Are there opportunities to reduce duties and VAT?
- What are your other Customs liabilities for the foreseeable future, and how do you navigate these?
2 x More Questions Covering “Opportunities”
- Are you exploring new opportunities as a consequence of the current state which the world finds itself in?
- “How” can you navigate new opportunities or a new career in imports and exports at this time?
Have a chat with us by leaving a “Comment” or “Leave a Reply” and we will respond to you with our thoughts.
Free Daily “Support” Group Hosted in Zoom
We have launched a Covid-19 Importer & Exporter Support Group. All participants involved in importing or exporting are welcome to join for free.
Here are some key elements of the Support Group:
- It is hosted by Customs expert Graeme Lennie of The Customs Hub
- Daily 30 x minute Zoom Meetings to discuss import / export issues
- We address questions or concerns raised by participants
- It is a collaborative group with inputs and advice also provided from participants
- We follow a daily theme, currently around COVID-19 issues
- The Customs Hub provides key inputs to ensure participant understanding